In auctions, you place increasing bids to buy an item. The highest bidder wins once the auction ends. In some cases, the seller may set a hidden minimum price, known as a reserve price, which has to be met for the item to be sold.
Articles in this section
- How do I view completed auctions in my community?
- How do I view upcoming auctions in my community?
- How do I share an auction item?
- What is a minimum bid?
- How can I cancel my bid?
- What happens if I’m the highest bidder?
- How do I bid on an auction?
- How do I view community auctions?
- What is the difference between a listing and an auction