To make your private file a public file, select "Drive" from the main menu. Find the file you would like to make public and select "Private" and change it to "Show On My Profile." Then verify that you are sure you want the file to be shown on your profile by selecting "OK."
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Community File?
- How do I move a file into a folder?
- How do I look at Info for a file?
- How do I rename a file?
- How do I delete a file?
- How do I make my private file to a public file?
- How do I view Community Files?
- How do I create a new Word Document?
- How do I create a new folder?
- How to I upload files into the Drive?