The minimum bid on an auction is the starting price for which the item can be purchased. You must enter at least the minimum bid amount when placing a bid on the item. The minimum bid will increase as higher bids are placed.
Articles in this section
- How do I view completed auctions in my community?
- How do I view upcoming auctions in my community?
- How do I share an auction item?
- What is a minimum bid?
- How can I cancel my bid?
- What happens if I’m the highest bidder?
- How do I bid on an auction?
- How do I view community auctions?
- What is the difference between a listing and an auction