Select “My Account”, then “Admin”. Next, select “Listings” from the left menu. From the drop-down tab, select “Payment Dashboard”. In a new window, you will be taken to Stripe’s payment overview. Under the “Subscriptions” tab, select “Plans”. Here, you can view any plans you have added to a group. Select the plan you want to remove. Select “Delete Plan” to remove it.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a subscription plan from my community or a group?
- How do I remove a card from my account?
- I subscribed to a plan. When will I be charged?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I edit a subscription plan?
- Are charges refundable?
- How can I issue a refund to my customer?
- Can I cancel a refund?
- Someone has purchased my listing; what do I do next?
- Someone has purchased my listing. How do I get paid?