To move a file into a folder, select "Drive" from the main menu. Find the file you would like to move into a folder. Select the "Options" icon and select "Move." Choose the file and then "Select."
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Community File?
- How do I move a file into a folder?
- How do I look at Info for a file?
- How do I rename a file?
- How do I delete a file?
- How do I make my private file to a public file?
- How do I view Community Files?
- How do I create a new Word Document?
- How do I create a new folder?
- How to I upload files into the Drive?