A group with a subscription plan will charge members a fee in order to have access to the group. To add a subscription to a group, select “My Account”, then “Admin”. Next, select “Groups” from the left menu. From the drop-down tab, select “All”. Select the group you want to manage. Then, select “Manage Plans”. From the drop-down menu, select “Create Group Plan”. If you have not connected with Stripe yet, you will be redirected to Stripe’s website and asked to create an account. When that is complete, you will be directed back to your community. Next, choose the Name, Amount, Interval, and optional Trial Period for the plan. Select “Save” when finished.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a subscription plan from my community or a group?
- How do I remove a card from my account?
- I subscribed to a plan. When will I be charged?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I edit a subscription plan?
- Are charges refundable?
- How can I issue a refund to my customer?
- Can I cancel a refund?
- Someone has purchased my listing; what do I do next?
- Someone has purchased my listing. How do I get paid?