Yes, you incur a $15.00 fee from Stripe when there is a dispute on one of your transactions. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, however, Stripe will refund the fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a subscription plan from my community or a group?
- How do I remove a card from my account?
- I subscribed to a plan. When will I be charged?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I edit a subscription plan?
- Are charges refundable?
- Why was my card declined?
- Is there a fee for disputes?
- What is Stripe?
- How to I add a subscription plan to a group?