Declines can happen for a variety of reasons. When Stripe submits a charge to your customer’s bank, they have automated systems that determine whether or not to accept the charge. These systems take various signals into account, such as your customer’s spending habits, account balance, and card information like the expiration date and CVC. If all of the card information seems correct, it is best to contact your bank, inquire for more information, and ask for future charges to be accepted.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a subscription plan from my community or a group?
- How do I remove a card from my account?
- I subscribed to a plan. When will I be charged?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I edit a subscription plan?
- Are charges refundable?
- Why was my card declined?
- Is there a fee for disputes?
- What is Stripe?
- How to I add a subscription plan to a group?