Select “My Account”, then “Admin”. Next, choose the community you want to view. and select “Manage”. From the left menu, select “Plans”, then “Manage”. Choose the plan you want to edit, then select “Edit”. On this page, you can update any information in the plan. Select “Save” when finished. Note: Deleting a plan must be done from Stripe’s dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a subscription plan from my community or a group?
- How do I remove a card from my account?
- I subscribed to a plan. When will I be charged?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I edit a subscription plan?
- Are charges refundable?
- Why was my card declined?
- Is there a fee for disputes?
- What is Stripe?
- How to I add a subscription plan to a group?