Step 1: Tap the ‘ + ‘ icon in the top right corner
Step 2: Tap “Go Live”
Step 3: Title your live stream
Step 4: When you are ready to start your stream, tap “Go Live” on the bottom
Step 5: When you are ready to end your stream, tap “End Stream” in the top left corner.
- Right side controls when live:
- Tap the camera icon to switch back and forth from your front facing camera and back facing camera.
- Tap the microphone icon to mute yourself.
- Tap the flash icon to add extra lighting to your live stream.
- Tap the chat log icon to view chats from members in your live stream.
- For more advanced options, select “Advanced Options” before you begin your live stream.
- With certain permissions from your administrator, you can create live streams as yourself, as the community, and in groups you are a member or admin of.
- Tap “Stream in…” to change if you want to stream in a group you are a member in.
- Tap “Stream as…” to change to stream as the community and not as yourself.
- You can title your stream here
- You can add an option description
- In iOS 13, the cursor becomes draggable. You can just grab the cursor and move it right where you want it.
- You can also tap and hold the spacebar down, and while holding the spacebar, move the cursor.
- To copy and paste any text, just tap the text box, and then tap “Paste” when it shows up.
- Chat, Record Stream, and Post to Feed are always toggled on by default. You can individually turn each of these off.
- After you have your advanced setting to your preference, tap Done when ready.
Supported Devices and iOS Versions:
- For the best quality for live streaming, we suggest having the latest iOS version and recent iPhone.
- Drund supports iPhones 5S and higher
- Drund supports iOS 11 version and higher