What are the best practices when live streaming from a laptop or computer?
Laptop Webcam Best Practices:
- If you are live streaming from your computer,, we suggest to make sure you are connected or near an outlet source at all times.
- Note that live streaming is always on a brief 7-15 second delay. So, you will always be ahead of your viewers.
- Make sure your laptop is connected to wifi or an ethernet connection.
- Make sure to speak with a clear and loud voice so your computer microphone will be able to pick up sound.
- Make sure to shutdown all other background programs and applications other than OBS to preserve power for your broadcast.