Step 1: From the feed, tap the ‘ + ‘ icon in the bottom right corner and tap Go Live
Step 2: Title your live stream
Step 3: When you are ready to start your stream, tap “Go Live” on the bottom
Step 4: When you are ready to end your stream, tap “End Stream” in the top left corner.
- Right side controls when live:
- Tap the camera icon to switch back and forth from your front facing camera and back facing camera.
- Tap the microphone icon to mute yourself.
- Tap the flash icon to add extra lighting to your live stream.
- Tap the chat log icon to view chats from members in your live stream.
- For more advanced options, select “Advanced Options” before you begin your live stream.
- With certain permissions from your administrator, you can create live streams as yourself, as the community, and in groups you are a member or admin of.
- Tap “Stream in…” to change if you want to stream in a group you are a member in.
- Tap “Stream as…” to change to stream as the community and not as yourself.
- You can title your stream here
- You can add an option description
- Chat, Record Stream, and Post to Feed are always toggled on by default. You can individually turn each of these off.
- After you have your advanced setting to your preference, tap Done when ready.
Supported Devices and Operating versions:
- Drund supports the following devices:
- Any device running Android 21 (5.0.0 Lollipop) or greater is supported. We recommend trying a device from the following lines:
- Google Pixel line
- Samsung Galaxy line
- OnePlus line
- Live Streaming is supported on devices as far back as Android 5.0.0, but performance may vary.
- Drund supports Android 21 (5.0.0 Lollipop) and higher.
- We suggest to have the latest operating system for live streaming.